Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Do you believe in love at first sight : I do believe it but you always have to find out if the person feels the same about you. When you do that you usually get a friend to ask him/her for their name or whatever you want to know. When that’s done you start telling your friend to tell him/her a lot of questions whether it’s in person or online. After talking you usually talk to that someone and flirt or however you want to call it. What I think is that love does exists you just have to find the right person. When you say love you have to mean it not just say it and you must prove it in a lot of ways. In my opinion I think love at first sight does exists, both female and male have to try to keep their love together. Love at first sight doesn’t happen really often because not a lot of relationships last forever unless you see that person very often. To be honest love at first sight doesn’t exists for me because I don’t believe in it but one day I will fall for someone just by meeting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment