Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Love on the first sight


I don’t people should just fall in love on the first sight because I think that’s a little weird. The reason I think is because you have to you to get to know the person first before any thing else. The way I look at things is that sometimes people take it slow like every thing should go because to me it’s basically normal. If I was Romeo and Juliet I would learn on how to take to take it slow and get to know each other before going to all that stuff first. Even though Romeo and Juliet loves each other and know that they want to be together but to me they taking it a little to fast. Well I guest there in the same type place with bad things happening. Even though sometimes love can be strong but to me their love was a little strong but there love is a little strong just by hearing about it. But that’s Romeo and Juliet mind I cant speak for them so if that what’s the want do they can do what they want they want to do. All I have to say that for other people take slow like everyone else by taking it slow and don’t go so fast like Romeo and Juliet did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment