Friday, September 14, 2012

Romeo & juliet


          Romeo & Juliet
                 Leader of Verona:

If I was the leader in Verona I would’ve done the same thing because you just want some peace in your city but all they do is fight or hear gunshots and stuff, So I would’ve at least put them in jail for a While and try to make them get along with each other but if they cant then ill just let them go or the one who started it I will have them for some days in jail Or for some years because they shouldn’t be doing that and you’re the leader so you can do whatever you want with them but you have to have a reason why your putting them in jail not just because you want to like them you can say they almost blew a gas station or they had guns in public and almost shooting anywhere and someone could of got hurt. To me juliet’s brother started the fight and started shooting at romeo’s cousin  brother started. And But yes I would’ve done the same thing as the leader in Verona.  

No comments:

Post a Comment