Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Love at First Site (Carlos)


Romeo and Juliet Blog

I think that it was nice that Romeo and Juliet fell in love at first sight. First is when people fall in love when they first see each other even when they don’t know each other. They fall in love in by there appearance basically. Well to me Romeo and Juliet is more of a love story. The way I think of it is when I read it in class is that love at first sight is a bit of a widely debate thing to say. I think some people would say that true love is based n physical appearance, and others would say that maybe someone might be able to recognize true love immediately. I am a bit confused that Shakespeare devotes part of the play to one question; he says that Romeo and Juliet are these two “stars-crossed lovers “in other worlds; the two are “thwarted”(felling in love) by destiny from the beginning of the book (movie). Although not meant to be together, they may say still truly be in love with each other and that good for both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment