Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Death Penalty


I would do the same if I was the prince, because its not fair that they’re putting people in danger. They’re also putting they’re families in danger, they’re putting everyone in danger out there and that’s not good, as prince he should not let anything bad happen to his country, if I was the leader I would totally put the death penalty I know I wouldn’t want to kill anybody but if I had to I would. It helps enforce all the laws, its going to leave it really clear to everyone that they’re shouldn’t be fighting! Everyone that’s fighting should not get a death penalty but some of them should get a bad consequence that makes them not want to fight anymore, that’s what they need. Also, if they don’t make new laws or give the death penalty more and more people are going to be fighting and they’re going to be more people at risk, and children at risk, something people don’t want so I would totally give the death penalty or some type of consequence to those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment