Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Personal Response: Dust Storm (Tiyona)

The people that was in the dust storm went through a lot because the dust had caused a lot of damage to that state or city. Their lives changed when the dust storm had hit their state.  If I was in the same state, I would have been devastated. I would not want to be in something like that. It seems like a horrible thing and I would not want to be in something like that, it is a very bad weather condition. I think it could happen again because it happend once before.  I think the people who suffered from the bad weather condition had a very hard time. The storm caused the places to be destroyed. There have been weeks of dust storms, there had been more than one dust storm. The dust storms were a very bad thing and hurt a lot of people. The storm changed a lot of people lives.  It hurt the people really bad. The dust covered a lot of houses and it was every where. The dust storm was so bad it took at lot of hard work to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment