Thursday, November 3, 2011

George's Journal: The Dream (Enrique)


Dear journal,
Everyday that goes by me and Lennie want to achieve our dream.
Our dream is to have our own farm. We will live off the land. There will be no more need for working for other people.  Me and Lennie will be our own boss; no more waking up early in the morning.  We won't have to take orders from no man, it will be just me and Lennie. But, our dream is very hard to achieve because the money we make isn’t nearly enough. We need 600$ to have our ranch. We would need to spend nothing and save everything up. Lennie tells me to talk to him about our farm and the things we would do. Like I tell him, if he’s good he will tend the rabbits.  Man, does he love rabbits.  He gets excited every time I tell him that’s going to be his job. He doesn’t under stand its going to be awhile before this can happen, but I believe one day we will achieve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment